Wednesday, February 13, 2013

OUR BLOODY HANDS...


______________________


Tim...have we got this thing ALL wrong? For the last few days the Precious Holy Spirit has consistently reminded me that:

“I am the Lord, and I do not change. And so you, the descendants of Jacob, are not yet completely lost. You, like your ancestors before you, have turned away from my laws and have not kept them. Turn back to me, and I will turn to you. But you ask, ‘What must we do to turn back to you?’ (Malachi 3:6, 7 GNT)



THE ANSWER:  If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. (2 Chronicles 7:14 KJV)


I know...I know... this has been preached 'ad infinitum' to the point we say it like the 'lay me down to sleep' prayer I used to say as a kid. It was a rite habitually taught, but rarely understood or even explained.
------------------------------

Tim...the point I believe the Holy Spirit is exhorting HIS BELOVED to see now is that we have conceded to this doom and gloom doctrine now being perpetrated throughout our environment, AS if GOD has changed HIS WORD for the end times...which is a lie from the very pit of hell itself. 

A lie that has many prophecying what is to come...but not why it is coming.


The Why?


Because THE VERY ELECT Men and Women of GOD stopped believing the UNSHAKEABLE promises of GOD to heal the land and allowed the enemy to seduce us into a frenzy of foretelling that breathes increasing life into the nostrils of the curses of the...'if we don't' ... LITERALLY exchanging the curse for the blessing, divine healing and restoration that WILL come to pass, PROMISED by GOD HIMself...'if we JUST do!'


Even some of the most devout 'saints' forget the Living GOD said, "... if my people who are called by name would...HE WILL HEAL THE LAND!!!


This doesn't change...HE DOESN'T CHANGE, NOR HIS WORD.


Tim, I sat up and watched and listened very closely to Rihanna's last video titled "STAY" and it was a cry for redemption...a redemption she has been told (by the enemy and demonic handlers of her soul)she could not attain now...so she opts to 'stay' AND it is a message to those who are in the same situation, the same hellish oppression they are eternally lost and hopeless. 


MY GOD...Tim,where are we? 


Where is the POWER OF THE TRUTH OF THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST THAT UNCONDITIONALLY DECLARES...THEY [TOO] CAN BE SET FREE NO MATTER WHAT THEY HAVE DONE 'IF ONLY...'


Who is praying for these folks...to be snatched out of this darkness...as they certainly are too deep to rescue themselves...


Who is 'standing in the gap'...man?


Yes, they made decisions...but I guarantee you...they want out...they have to as their bodies and souls, their very wills and emotions are being ripped apart by the very devourer himself, every moment of every day and especially at night.


We are warriors, overcomers, victors, yet we concede and even fortify the strongholds, the fortresses of darkness literally taking over the land that GOD titled belong to us, In JESUS' NAME( by our pointing out the comdemned present state of their souls, adding to their condemnation...) 


JESUS CHRIST HIMself said: "Whose soever sins ye remit, they are remitted unto them; and whose soever sins ye retain, they are retained." (John 20:23 KJV)


I hope I am making sense, as I am shook by this revelation and in tears at how we have allowed countless souls and broad swaths of territory to be captured by satan with almost an 'oh well' shrug and a handshake that says...yep...we are in agreement...she/he is yours...and we walk away...satisfied we still have our little knapsack of righteous little 'goodies...' safely wrapped on our backs...versus the CROSS...we are commanded to carry for humanity too!


My GOD forgives us...PLEASE!!!


I am seeking to be even more humbled, broken and contrite. 
I am seeking the very face of YAHWEH.
I am praying for this land, this nation, for this President, for Rihanna, Chris Brown, Jay-Z, Beyonce...all the folks who we know are lost...


As I turn from any and all of my wicked ways...of self righteousness, self preservation...self anything...


and; 


I then say this...I EXPECT GOD TO HEAL THE LAND. 


What would happen if a few of us did the exact same thing...


An AWAKENING THAT WOULD SHAKE THIS NATION ONE LAST TIME!


RAK CHAZAK...RAK CHAZAK (look it up!)

______________________________________



No comments:

Post a Comment