Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Weak At the Knees...

BE ENCOURAGED


ABROTHASMINISTRY

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. 
Galatians 6:9


EARLY this a.m., I received a telephone call.
 
I hardly ever hear from Deacon Mo' and when I do it's usually a blast text message reminding us of a men's meeting, choir rehearsal or snow that needs shovelin'.   

Both the timing and fact that he called, at all, caught me a bit off guard.

Deacon Mo' went right in...without as much as hello and said, brother, I need you to "endure". 

It was all but too brief a call, consisting of  a quote of Galatians 6:9, an even shorter exhortation and a sudden, disconnected phone tone, that I believe I listened to longer than the actual call itself.   

And yet I was shook to the core!

I immediately questioned how this brotha could have known of my own reached plateau and limit of spiritual and emotional endurance as he continually exhorted me to simply, "ENDURE...".   

Was it that visible last Sunday that I'd been wrestling for some time now with my own form of (P)ost (T)raumatic (S)piritual (W)arfare (D)isorder.

The kind of war fatigue, Kingdom Warriors experience after witnessing one too many SLAUGHTERED AND BLOATED souls...scattered across now decimated, forsaken wastelands of 'used to be' glorified cities devoid, desolate with absolutely no hedge of protection...

Was it the agony etched in my facial expression as I beheld in HIS sanctuary, the many spiritually chained and yolked men,women and even children cast down and out from the pulpit to the door...

'Prisoners of this spiritual war'...slaves now...each one unmercifully yanked and driven. to and fro, by their ruthless demonic overseer and strongman;beating them senseless with their own hand crafted wooden crosses inscripted from top to bottom with life mistakes, regrets, heartaches and pain.  

Each past 'passion' in itself, too heavy to carry more than a step or two without falling...again and again from its weight and aggravation.  

Emaciated, all of them... literally crying out for something more to eat than their own flesh.

Did Deacon Mo' see my GROWING urge to shake the literal' hell out of incapacitated, shell shocked civilians made deaf, dumb AND totally blind by our enemy's sonic tuned, luciferian chimed grenades and satanically manufactured flash and dash land mines...raining down around their proverbial humanist, gnostic designed rickety and very exposed foxholes.

Or my sheer disgust of our own, disfigured, dismembered, enlisted Christian soldiers.  

Many of whom can barely walk, much less run as they have too many damaged or missing body parts.

Blown to pieces by the enemy's, millenia defined demonic smart bombs and satanic ballistic missiles of sort, so precise they will, I repeat...WILL...track down and penetrate the thickets bunkers of our double minded souls, to the very millimeter of its scoped and trained sin seeking targets of our most hidden, deepest, darkest sins, iniquities and profaneness.  

In this war for spiritual EDEN territory now so brilliantly executed by this enemy...engaged not in any strange or foreign land...as many of us Christian grunts supposed it should be...but right here, in our cities, our neighborhoods, our streets, our homes and yes, even in the very pulpit of our churches...

I even questioned how could this brotha have heard my own silent cry of so many 'why's' that rose from my heart [to our Creator] a few literal moments before HE initiated this profound, ordained exchange...BUT GOD!

After meditating a moment on the awesomeness of both HIS WORD and TIMING, feeling for the first time in days...BETTER.

With a renewed sense of allegiance, purpose and gratitude, I heard the HOLY SPIRIT'S whispered unction to 'pay it forward'.  

I rolled over in my bed, affectionately tapping my trusted partner, that's right my 4'g'...iPhone, and resolved to copy and post a version of my own  "scripture of the hour" on my recently re-discovered Facebook page, for the world to see too.

Opening one of several under utilized iPhone bible applications...this one, very persistent  'youverse' 'scripture of the day' immediately popped up, in full view, and within moments of reading the sacred words before me...I felt that clear sense of spiritual deja vu, as my own 'souls' phone bell rang all over again this morning, only this time, when I picked up, I heard HIS voice on the other end.

S
o, for purposes of HIS call(ing) I am including this sanctioned transcript, as dictated in the King James Version of Jeremiah...for the record and your review...

QUOTE: Blessed is the man that trusteth in the Lord, and whose hope the Lord is. For he shall be as a tree planted by the waters, and that spreadeth out her roots by the river, and shall not see when heat cometh, but her leaf shall be green; and shall not be careful in the year of drought, neither shall cease from yielding fruit. (Jeremiah17:7, 8.) END QUOTE.

After reading this a few times, shaking my head, as I 'gotta respect' HIS way of doing things, I simply and instinctively lifted my head, eyes, hands, even my smile; humbly, reverently and worshipfully proclaiming ...YES LORD, you still are..."Our Emmanuel"…as you are truly the Living GOD who 'is' with us.

HE (JESUS CHRIST) NEVER FAILS!  TO THE UTMOST HE NEVER, EVER FAILS!

_____________

All 'that' now said and ESTABLISHED...'i'... do want to get back to the task at hand (the real reason for me writing this).  That is to complete this portion of my assignment and both pay and, more importantly, 'pray' it forward, today, this a.m., Wednesday, January 9, 2013!

Beginning with me with jus' saying...

THANK YOU HOLY SPIRIT for exhorting us...your people.  Reminding us, in what seems to be a time of unprecedented, intense testing, trial and/or tribulation, to ALWAYS, ALWAYS remember, the TRUE, SOVEREIGN and ONLY LIVING GOD remains faithfully on our side; AND when it seems that every turn we make, every proverbial step we take is being blocked...by people, places and things

...YOUR LIVING WORD PROCLAIMS...

What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us? Romans 8:31 KJV

And;

When that fiery furnace of 'these' RIGHT NOW situations, temptations and disparaging tribulations cannot be quenched with anything we can 'see' [presently] around us OR what we feel we EVEN have left in us... (real talk!)

YOU [RUACH HAKADOSH] sweetly whisper to our war torn souls...simply...

BUT REMEMBER...

"...When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the the Lord shall lift up a standard against him." Isaiah 59:19 KJV

And;

"...we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose. What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?" Romans 8:28, 31 KJV
______________

Get it GOOD and Get it NOW...Our GOD, The Creator of All, The Very RISEN Saviour said...well no...DECLARED... not just some things, nor even most things...BUT EVERYTHING IS WORKING FOR GOOD, FOR THOSE WHO ARE CALLED ACCORDING TO HIS DIVINE PURPOSE AND WILL!

Every hurt...YES...for the good of them...!

Every physical sickness, mental pain...YES...for the good of them...!

Every heartache...every heartbreak...YES...for the good of them...!

Every failure...and even every tragedy...YES... for the good of them...!

Every disappointment, rejection, termination,unrighteous JUDGEMENT  and SUBJUGATION...YES...for the good OF THEM...!

Simply...it all WILL work out ...!
____________

In this Year of GOD ordained 'Jubilee':

IT OUR SEASON TO ABIDE UNDER HIS HEAVENLY MANDATE TO BE SUPERNATURALLY RESTORED, RESTED AND PROVIDE FOR!!! ALL For the GOOD OF THEM THAT TRULY LOVE HIM AND ARE CALLED IN AND FOR HIS KINGDOM PURPOSES!.

Here the JUBILEE Decree! Now!

YOU must be compensated for all the enemy has stolen, the very breathe, the very ‘dunamis’ power of this, HIS resurrection SPIRIT OF LIFE IS seeking even this moment to revive the very THINGS the enemy has slaughtered in and around you (family, marriages, children, finances, businesses, careers and even our dreams...) AND for those things the enemy has SEEMINGLY all but destroyed ...GOD has 'got' something BRAND NEW, just for you too...a 'thing' so much better in place and in store for your joy…YOU/WE cannot even begin to fathom, imagine Or EVEN possibly conceive this, HIS ecstatic promise and it's fulfillment!

So...don't you dare give up and don’t you dare give in...not yet and not ever!

Be encouraged...Children of the Most High GOD,  and for those I know by name:

Donnae, Erma, Shalita, Kim Y., Llewelyn, Kim C., Kelvin, Artimius, Softly, Randall, Eugene, Freda...Tim Alexander...my brothas from 'anotha'...Michael Y., John and Martin(yes...you)! Too all my brothers and sisters in blood, friendship and in Christ...

And especially to my beautiful, little sister I just found overseas...specifically to you...Michelle, Be STRONG, Be ENCOURAGED in the POWER of HIS MIGHT AND THE CONSUMING SAFETY AND SECURITY OF HIS EVERLASTING LOVE!

These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world. John 16:33 KJV

It is a Yes and Amen!



abrothasministry.blogspot.com



No comments:

Post a Comment