Tuesday, November 18, 2014

DEALING WITH THE SPIRIT OF OFFENSE...

FATHER, in the Name of JESUS, I have seen in Your Word, that I have to let offenses go.

_______________


FATHER, Your Word says that I must forgive those who have hurt me because You forgave me.  

I repent of the 'sin of offense' and I ask for YOUR forgiveness.

I now know I cannot forgive them completely in my own strength. 

FATHER, I submit to your Precious HOLY SPIRIT as I submit my will and deepest desire to forgive to YOU.

Therefore, as an act of my will, I choose to forgive. 

As the Heavenly Father has freely forgiven me of my sins:

I freely forgive [begin to name all the people the HOLY SPIRIT brings to mind] for the injustice I feel they have done unto me. 

I forgive them. 

I release them.

I LET IT GO!!! 

The debt has been paid in Jesus' Name! According to Your Word, I believe that the original, unsayable debt against me has been paid. 

I am free! I am free! 

I declare that I am free in Jesus' Name!

Yes and AMEN.


~CONFESSION~

I love God's Word, above my feelings. 

I love God's Word above making myself feel satisfied at holding a grudge against someone who hurt me.  

I love God's Word, and because I love His law:

• I'm going to have great peace in my life.

• I'm NOT going to allow any person or anything to cause me to stumble.






No comments:

Post a Comment