Wednesday, November 19, 2014

ABBA FATHER...

My focus now is unabashedly on 'HIGHER THINGS'...in HEAVENLY PLACES. 

PRECIOUS HOLY SPIRIT, 'i' surrendered everything 'i' am, have and hope to be.

Not 'even' concerned about what any man can do to me...




Not 'even' concerned about that inheritance...promised the redeemed...

As my worship and praise is not based on those 'things'...

'i''ve touched the hem of YOUR Garment and the flow of my despair, hurt, my most hidden iniquities was not just healed..but made WHOLE...by YOUR Sovereign and personal declaration and decree over me...

SO please, HOLY SPIRIT, jus' allow me one moment in eternity to pour out my oil and tears from that Alabaster Box of my overcoming testimony on our KING OF KING'S FEET.

That is the only reward I humbly seek...

PLEASE.

No comments:

Post a Comment